I’m always on the lookout for new homeschool social media hook-ups. I love how easy it is to connect with other homeschool families using Facebook, Twitter and such! I thought it would be fun to have everyone link their homeschool social media outlets.
Homeschool Social Media Linkup:
- If you’re a homeschooling family with a Facebook page, leave it in the comments.
- If you’re a homeschooling family with a Twitter account, leave it in the comments.
- If you have a homeschool group with any social media accounts, leave it in the comments.
- Do you have a homeschooling blog? Leave it in the comments.
- Are you a business that is homeschooler friendly? Link it up!
- I’d also love some new vegan peeps to
Let’s not make this a spammy thing, please. This could turn out to be a really great resource for new homeschoolers and for veteran homeschoolers that are feeling burnt out and in need of some fellowship. I know I have turned to Facebook and blogs when I was feeling insecure with our homeschooling. And I know how much it helped! Talk about a blessing. Just to know that someone else was going through what I was going through, or had gone through it and thrived, was often enough to get me out of my funk. A little encouragement goes a long way. So, let’s keep this on the up and up.
These are my homeschool social media links.
I am rarely on Twitter and Google+. I used to be really active on Twitter. I need to make more effort there. I’ve never done much with Google+. I have a homeschool circle that needs love. Facebook is just the easiest way to connect with people online. With Twitter, it’s too easy for something to become buried in your feed. QUICKLY. Plus, conversations are easier on Facebook.
Ok, who’s in? Leave me some great new homeschool social media links in the comments!